Saturday, December 16, 2017

Jer 1:14

How weird is it that sometimes you read the Bible
And it tells you the exact truth about what is happening
I was talking with someone
And she said
The Bible is too accurate
And I asked her why she said so
She said the main problems of every country
Always starts from the northern region

I laughed but then I thought about it
And it’s true
Most issues Nigeria has has come from the North
From the Chibok girls to the bombings and what not
All / most are from the north
And then she went further saying
Even the Bible said it

I laughed again and told her that she had started again
She asked me if I thought she was lying
And I blatantly told her yes
Then she thought a Bible and opened Jer 1:14
And behold
The Bible actually said it
Even when you read the whole context
It still has the same meaning
We laughed and forgot about it

And I realized one day
While listening to a message in church
Which stated that the truth is everlasting
There is no old or new generation truth

There is just a simple truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment