Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Answers

Hey, Guys!

Been a while. So, I was about to sleep some time ago and I was trying to think but my mind was so blank and I was asking myself why. But I got no answers. Anyways, I wrote this little thing after trying so hard to think and nothing came up.

Read and Enjoy guys!

So many times,
I try to wonder
But everything turns out blank
I try to imagine
But nothing comes
I try to speak
But words can’t help
I try to scream
But no one would hear

What could this be?
A moment of silence in my head?
Why can’t I think?
Why can’t I wonder?
Why can’t I imagine?
Why can’t I speak?
Did I do something wrong?

Sometimes,
I wish my thoughts could be heard
At least
I could cry out for help then
At least
Someone would know how I feel
At least
Someone would help me to survive

When my imagination returns
I think
Could this be love?
Could this be hate?
Would this end?
And when?

I try to understand
But I don’t
I can’t speak to anyone
All I can do is write
Write out how I feel
What I’m thinking
And why I’m thinking what I’m thinking

I don’t know why

But I need answers.


Hope you enjoyed your read? I know you did. See you next week.😘

- Rukky Ujara

No comments:

Post a Comment