Friday, February 05, 2016

Fight for your belief

I realized that we most times don't fight for what we believe in and that's not the way it's supposed to be. I believe that if people fought for the right thing which is their right, like Martin Luther King Jr. did some years back, we would get what we are meant to. Fighting against this gay right is the right thing to do. This is because the Bible goes against any kind of relations that isn't between two certified people.

The Bible said, we shouldn't have sexual relations with animals, same sex but the world we live in today don't respect it. Everything they do is just all about what they feel is good and how everybody has a right to do what they want which is the thought of the wicked one and not the thought of Christ. When I say fight, I don't mean violent fight, I mean nonviolent fight.

I really believe that if every other person disagrees with this gay right then, we are surely going somewhere with this. I'm not happy that I don't feel safe whenever I'm in a room with certain females I don't know because I can't tell who is what. We need to find a way to stop all these. I speak with God in my heart and not from my head.

-Rukky Ujara

No comments:

Post a Comment